Having recovered from SymfonyCon and had happy holidays, Sound of Symfony is back on the ether(net).
This week we talk about what we'd like to see in upcoming versions of PHP and Symfony.
You might be wondering what happened to Episode 10. Do not worry. That one turned out to be slightly tricky to edit. Instead of making you wait though, we went ahead and released this now for your audible enjoyment. Episode 10 will come at some later date.
Photo credit: Happy Back to the Future Day by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (CC-BY).
This is a talk from ReseachGate Jared was trying to bring up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ZckcPVnN8
- Official: https://www.drupal.org/node/2107085
Core initiatives: https://www.drupal.org/community-initiatives/drupal-core
Scala Actors: http://www.scala-lang.org/old/node/242
- Blackfire.io: https://blackfire.io/
- PHP CS Fixer: http://cs.sensiolabs.org/
- Symfony: http://symfony.com/doc/current/components/http_kernel/introduction.html#sub-requests
- Silex: http://silex.sensiolabs.org/doc/cookbook/sub_requests.html
- SASS: http://sass-lang.com/
- SMACSS: https://smacss.com/